Our family of WordPress web designers and developers, ecommerce website designers and pretty much any website design help us stand tall against some of the best website design and development companies online. Need something different like custom WordPress web designs? Look no further. Our team of WordPress website designers are enough to take over your project. Additionally, our WordPress website designers also look over the web maintenance after the project is deployed. Our web design and development team thinks hugely different when it comes to making gorgeous web interfaces. Reach us today and discuss your web design or development project.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS). Content Management Systems allow YOU to manage your website from a user friendly interface. You can make all the changes on your website from an admin area which is quite easy to understand, even for absolute beginners.
While there are many CMS out there, WordPress is the most popular one because it powers nearly 26% of all websites on the internet.
Conversation Rate Optimization (CRO)
What is Conversion Rate Optimization?
Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the systematic process of increasing the percentage of website visitors who take a desired action — be that filling out a form, becoming customers, or otherwise. The CRO process involves understanding how users move through your site, what actions they take, and what's stopping them from completing your goals.
5 Ways CRO benefits SEOs
Conversion rate optimization has distinct benefits for SEO. Those include:
1. Improved customer insights. Conversion rate optimization can help you better understand your key audience and find what language or messaging best speaks to their needs. Conversion rate optimization looks at finding the right customers for your business. Acquiring more people doesn't do your business any good if they're not the right kind of people!
2. Better ROI: Higher conversion rate means making more of the resources you have. By studying how to get the most out of your acquisition efforts, you'll get more conversions without having to bring in more potential customers.
3. Better scalability: While your audience size may not scale as your business grows, CRO lets you grow without running out of resources and prospective customers. Audiences aren't infinite. By turning more browsers into buyers, you'll be able to grow your business without running out of potential customers.
4. Better user experience: When users feel smart and sophisticated on your website, they tend to stick around. CRO studies what works on your site. By taking what works and expanding on it, you'll make a better user experience. Users who feel empowered by your site will engage with it more — and some may even become evangelists for your brand.
5. Enhanced trust: In order for a user to share their credit card, email, or any sort of personal information, they have to genuinely trust the site. Your website is your number-one sales person. Just like an internal sales team, your site needs to be professional, courteous, and ready to answer all of your customers' questions.
Our WordPress Sites
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -